Web Analytics

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

7 tips on how to be happy while being alone

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" - Audrey Hepburn

Few days before Anamika asked me "Dada !How do you spend time? Don't you feel bore & dull?'

It was an interesting question because  I never thought about it.  I started thinking "Am I really lonely or alone? " 

I discovered that I’ve created a life with a lot of alone time and that's why I never failed bore. People may think I am introvert or living in silo because I don't engage myself in social gatherings often.

Here I will share you why being alone is not bad and what you can learn from this state. Actually, myself & my wife is alone mostly by our choice and it's NOT imposed upon us.
 

 A Video on How to be alone and be happy




Here are 7 secrets to being happy alone 


1. Loneliness helps me to create a space where creativity starts because it partially liberates us from the constraints of a social circle which needs and demands more time of us.

2. I learn to enjoy the silence which is really a beautiful.You can learn a lot about yourself in the moments when you’re least occupied—the times when there is nothing to distract you from the thoughts and feelings you deny yourself during your busy days.

3. I able to talk with myself & listen my inner voice . Respecting & listening inner voice is very important.

4.  I get opportunity to relax myself as I have good control of my time.

5. I  am free to use the money the way I want. 

6. Most important point is being alone is NOT the same as being lonely.Whenever I feel lonely, I go out and get around people and even try and assist those who might need my help.

7. I read a lot, play with my pet, write what I want to write. I have joined several online community to share my idea with other like minded people.

However, I must admit some kind of relationship must exist to avoid loneliness. And, you should know , when you are in relationship

"In every relationship, respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, trust is gained, and loyalty is returned"

No comments:

Post a Comment