Web Analytics

Thursday, January 10, 2013

7 Tips For Transition from Ineffectiveness to Effectiveness

Do you think you are unsuccessful?


Are you suffering from inferiority complex for that?

Here are 7 most useful tips to change your mind & belief.

(1)  You need to know what you want and what's your key desire at the depth of your heart.

(2) Ensure you have your own personal goal and check how far you progress you made based on your plan.

(3) You should do what you need to do  without deferring it. Timely completion work is critical for your own feeling of accomplishment.

(4) You have to take initiative to fix your own problem. Others can help but can't solve your problem. Click the link to know why being proactive is one of the good habit according to S. Covey.

(5) Learn to forget & forgive. This is very critical for your self growth

(6) Your future will be based on the actions you have taken in present. So take action to enjoy happiness in present.

(7) You need to take calculated risk to achieve goal or fulfill your desire and check how far you progress you made based on your plan.

See the video by Brian Tracy where he explained  "Achieving Goals is Predictable"

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/1/13

    Changing our mind and belief has been one of the hardest thing we have to do for ourselves. I already know my key desire at the depth of your heart and but still, that alone is not enough for me to become successful in achieving my total self control. I've checked the link that you gave for the 7 habits, it was very good and I appreciate you sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/1/13

    I'ts not really about just changing our mindset but by also taking calculated risk to achieve goals that we've always wanted. I love the video you shared with Brian Tracy by the way. His in depth analysis of the subject is fascinating and very inspiring to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/1/13

    For us to learn to forget and forgive is not an easy task. I don't think a lot of people are even able to do this. Priests I know would always preach about something like this but when you're in that situation that you know you have to forget and forgive, you always have a hard time doing it. Still, it's part of being mature. Not all things should be taken seriously or forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found forgive and forget is by far the best way

      Delete
  4. Anonymous25/1/13

    I really think that it's the attitude of us being proactive that can really help us all to improve our effectiveness upon lots of things. We really have to take action to enjoy happiness. You wouldn't want to regret that you didn't try anything at all when you're older right? If you're afraid of doing what you like, then chances are you'll be like that all your life. Don't be like that. Take action now just as how Arindam said it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25/1/13

    Brian Tracy's video was very helpful to keep in mind that achieving goals is predictable. But this list of helpful tips to change our mind and belief is something I find more solid. I think I can even print this to always remind myself of the tips here on how to change my mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25/1/13

    These 7 most useful tips to change your mind & belief isn't a joke. I've just finished reading them and everything made sense to me. It's concise and yet the essence of the things we need to give more focus to what we want is there. This is something that people having inferiority complex should really take time to read. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25/1/13

    I think it's right that I was able to read this post. Timely completion work is what I always seem to lack of for my set of skills. I have seen the other factors too such as having my own goal. I never really set my own goal. I consider myself as a happy go lucky person. But maybe that's also the reason why I don't seem to have that much success in my life. I'm going to put into action what I've read in here as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous25/1/13

    I think I can take all of these tips except the part where we can learn to forget and forgive. I don't think that it's going to help me in one bit now that there are lots of unforgivable things that has been done to me by other people. And I don't think they deserve to be forgiven. But if this really is one of the steps in achieving happines, then perhaps I just have to let time heal.

    ReplyDelete