Web Analytics

Monday, January 14, 2013

7 Resolutions Before Start of My New Job

1) I will take a small step with full of confidence . This should be a new beginning for me.
2) I will follow 80/20 rule and concentrate more on activities which gives better result. I will  stop tracking commodity prices from tomorrow.
3) I will follow my own plan & dream. I will protect my dream.
4) I will focus on solution rather than only problem.
5) I will stop burning midnight candle. I will sleep as this is the best gift God gave us.
6) I will be optimistic and will look forward. I will create a compelling vision which will pull me.
7) I will learn from my past but will live in present.
I'm sure all these 7 resolutions will open abundant  opportunities to me. I will unlock the secret door of peace in life
."Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

No comments:

Post a Comment