Web Analytics

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

7 Secrets You Should Know

I am going to practice following 7 things in next one month.  These are well known to me since I was  in my teen but never practice them. So, now I identify them as secrets so that it motivates me to follow.

Video On Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die



Here are 7  secrets which I just adopted for better work life balance


1. During each day, you look at your current context and at your next action lists and choose what to do next. It’s easy. But, this leads us to an infinite task loop and we make little progress toward completing our actual work.

2. It's important to know completion criteria & budget required.

3. Don't allow work to eat personal time of your life

4. Make your work environment a complete absence of distractions

5. Reward yourself for every in between achievement.

6. Learn to accept failures

7. Golden rule : Time doesn’t just spend itself: time is spent on activities. So avoid over 

Commitments-Let me know what you think to be "Giver" from "Taker"  and leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment