Web Analytics

Friday, December 13, 2013

The Revelation

“Child! Why are you weeping?” Vinita heard the low silvery voice say.

She woke. There was no one. Pinky was sleeping on her bed. It was cold outside so she but an extra blanket on Pinky and took another one out for herself.
Switching off the lights she tried to go back to sleep.

Again, she heard the majestic voice, “Child, don’t look outside, look within yourself. I am here with you. Why are you calling me?”

Vinita was awake, but still asleep as many thoughts began jostling in her head. In her half-awake state, she managed to speak out, “I am tired and exhausted. Tell me how I can earn a million, how I can get a promotion and how I can begin living happily.”

Again, the voice reverberated, right at her ear, “Ask me only one question, and tell me what your greatest worry is.”

Vinita responded in her hypnagogic state, “Why, I haven’t had one promotion in the last sixteen years and now I’m losing my job. Why?”

“Again, you asked too many questions. Let me ask you, why do you think you never received a promotion?”

Vinita was awestruck. She had no clue why and if she had known at all, she clearly would have taken some action by now. She cried out, “You told me that you came here to help, so tell me exactly what I should do, I’m tired, and I’m clueless.”

This time, Vinita heard a very feeble voice, “Child, solutions to all these problems are already within you.”

There was a long pause and a deep silence. Then it was over.

Vinita became very disturbed. She drank a large glass of water and walked through the apartment for some time before feeling comfortable enough to try sleeping again.

As soon as she laid down in her bed again, Vinita heard the whispering, as if several people were talking at once. Feeling a lightness within her, feeling good, she drifted off to sleep. With all her muscles losing their strength, she finally fell asleep.


Suddenly she felt a transmission towards the center of her heart, as if thousands of white light bubbles were showering her.
“CHILD, everyone wants me to help them but I give my everything to you all. I live within each and every one of you. You have my intellect and my wisdom. I can help you search within yourself. Everyone wants treasure, islands and more, but these things must be earned Therefore, whomever you think gets the promotion in your office, may have been less deserving than you were. Instead, stop being jealous and think of a positive way that you can find a single point, giving yourself courage and a competitive advantage over the rest. Always remember that life sets up up with nothing but challenges to overcome, and that we must find the willingness to change it. You need to introspect and improve yourself, think and take actions! I am always here with you.”

Vinita managed to ask softly, “I will, but, when will you come again?”

There was no answer. The sound of a pin drop prevailed in the empty room.

Sitting up she found herself covered in a cold sweat. Staring at her body she slowly felt the strength returning to her limbs.
“Divine revelation?” Vinita asked herself.

Now, she has many mixed feelings. Motived and feeling good, her tiredness has gone. She walked into her study, turned on her computer, and began looking for more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment